It does not matter if you are an expert in art and craft or just an everyday man or woman on a journey. If you have an interesting story or advice relating to these topics, we want to hear from you!
What We Are Looking For
Luksus Blog was created to share experiences and expertise in and art and craft space with the world. We are looking for enthusiasts and experts to write about the following areas:
- Work Ethic
- Art: Exercise, routines, tips, tricks
- Art Marketing
- Daily Routines: Do you have any routines that you do daily to keep yourself productive?
Why Write For Luksus Blog?
- Luksus Blog gets thousands of visitors each month. Get your name out there!
- Build Brand Awareness
- Get an author box with a link to your site as well as social profiles.
Rules For Posting
- Content you write must not be commercial. We are here to share tips, experiences, and advice to help people better their lives. If you have your own product or service, this is okay. We understand that some of the best content produced is from the people that are passionate about what they do. As long as your content is not strictly commercial in nature, we would love to get a post from you.
- All content provided must be original and not published anywhere else on the web.
- All links included in the content must provide value to the reader. If something needs explained, link to an authoritative source.
- Cover the full topic at hand. We are not interested in publishing small 200 word articles. Provide value to the reader!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I be paid?
A: Writing for Luksusblog.com is not a paid position at the moment. We highly value any contribution and will promote the article on social media and to our email list. You will also get an author bio at the end of the article that will include a link to your website and your social profiles. In addition to this, new articles will be featured on the homepage for a limited time. This is a great way to build exposure to your brand or business.
Q: What Should I Write About?
A: You should write about any topic that relates to art and craft. Our reader demographic are younger males and females who are looking to improve their craft but we also get some of the older crowd who is looking to get back in the game. We are looking to get an insight from your experiences that our readers could use to improve their craft.
A: We encourage all of our writers to promote the article through their social media and blog. This being said, it is highly discouraged from duplicating the content anywhere. This hurts both your site and ours. Please do not do it.
Q: How Often Can/Should I Write?
A: We are interested in people who are enthusiastic and experts on the topics above. Ideally, you would write at least once or twice a month. There is no limit on the amount of articles you can write. If you only feel like writing 1 article, but that article is a quality piece of information, we will never bug you to write more. Write as much or as little as you please!
If you are interested in getting more exposure as a writer or showing off your art. Get in contact with us